Wireless Access Points TNAP-1750
TNAP-1750 is dual-band ceiling wireless Access Point that can be deployed in a high-density environment such as a Restaurant, Cafe, Hotel Lobby, Multi-Media Room etc. with both 2.4GHz, and 5GHz radios. The TNAP-1750 provides a perfect Internet experience with 5G 802.11AC communications. Combine multiple TNAP-1750’s with a TNAC-3200 Access Controller to provide a whole hotel, office building etc. with ultra fast Wi-Fi coverage.
- Ceiling Design With the aesthetically pleasing design, The TNAP-1750 can be deployed easily and mounted on the ceiling or wall. (mounting kit included)
- 802.11AC High Speed Wireless Compliant with 802.11AC wireless standard can help you to avoid interference and maximize throughput for huge file transfer and HD video streaming.
- Compliant with PoE 802.3AT Compliant with IEEE 802.AF PoE standard, so PoE ports can allow both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable. The TNAP-1750 can be easily deployed in the areas where power outlets are scarce or not available.
- High Performance Antennas The TNAP-1750 employs high quality antennas to help maintain high speeds, and provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage, reliability for wireless clients, such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Up to 10X faster data transfer than traditional Fast Ethernet with high bandwidth capacity, and ultra high speed data transfers. The TNAP-1750 is ideal for Video Steaming, VoIP, Online Music and Multi-media application.
- Advanced Wireless Security Offer multi-level wireless encryption options to prevent unauthorized access and protect your important data.
- 64/128bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA&WPA2-PSK, WPA,WPA2
- Wireless Access Control based on the MAC address of client.
- Multiple Operation Mode Through Access Point, WDS Repeater and Universal Repeater mode to help you expand the network.
- SSID to VLAN Tagging Can be configured to broadcast up to 4 SSIDs at 2.4GHz, and each SSID can be tied to a specified network VLAN for different level of access based on user access rights.
- Centralized Management When managed by the Titan Networx hardware Access Point Controller (TNAC-3200) the administrator can easily monitor, manage and control all APs in the network.