Managed Switch TNSS–2400P
The Titan Networx 24 Port PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch (TNSS-2400P) is an excellent choice for expanding your network when using PoE-enabled devices such as VoIP, IP cameras and APs. The switch includes 24 PoE+ ports, with a total of 370 Watts of power available. It also features 4 Gigabit SFP Combo ports for easy network expansion. The TNSS-2400P helps optimise your network with a simple-to-use management console, which includes VLAN and security capabilities to ensure optimal benefit for a home or office network.
- Built-in switching power adapter and designed with 1U steel case
- Dimension = 440*284*44mm (L*W*H) Weight = 5kg
- 19-inch-rack-construction Switching bandwidth up to 56Gbps and each port forwarding rate up to 1488095pps
- Support 8K MAC address list
- Support jumbo frame forwarding
- Support formation of broadcast storm
- Support QoS and DSCP,Cos(802.1P) priority, each port provides 4 priorities for forwarding queue
- Support 802.1Q VLAN and maximum groups of QVLAN up to 200
- Support IGMP snooping function
- Support 802.1x authentication based on port
- Support Telnet, CLI, Web and SNMP, system log, TFTP&HTTP for upgrading firmware
- Support STP, RSTP, IGMP Snooping V1&V2, full-deplux 802.3x flow control and half-duplux backpressure flow control
- Support spanning tree protocol(STP), including 802.1d(Spanning Tree) and 802.1w(Rapid Spanning Tree) protocol
- Support Link Aggregation, including static Link Aggregation and LACP. Support 6 Trunk groups and 8 aggregate ports per group
- Support defending from ARP attacks, worm-virus attacks, Dos attacks, MAC-address attacks Support quaternary-smart-binding, searching mainframe for smart binding.
- Support smart configuration for network bar and enterprise.
- Support firmware-upgrading ways of TFTP in CLI and HTTP in Web.